Thursday, May 21, 2015

Starting Over

I've been writing about my experiences with autoimmune disease for quite a while now, and I have decided to start my blog all over again. Please bear with me, as I will be transferring some of my favorite musings from Caring Bridge to this site. I don't know why, but I feel more comfortable doing it this way...I guess because I don't want my friends and family to feel they have to make a donation just to read my journals. 

My main purpose in writing is to share parts of my life with you...both the good and the difficult...so that you will be aware of what is going on, and as sort of a catharsis for me. This is actually my third attempt at blogging and I am determined to stick with it this time! To my friends and family...thank you for your support over the last 2 1/2 years. My prayer is that some of my experiences will help others as we continue to walk this journey together. So please pray for me, share this page as much as you wish...and let's get started!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go" ~Genesis 28:15a~ Several weeks ago, I attended an event for ladies at my c...